- 1-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins, optional
- In a large small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda cinnamon, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and cloves. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin, oil, and water. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in walnuts and raisins if desired.
- Pour into a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
Reviews for Pumpkin Bread
Sort By :
Delicious! Very moist and flavorful. This is my favorite pumpkin bread for our family.
Amazingly moist! I love this recipe. Very moist and melt in your mouth. I will only make this from now on ! Fantastic!!!
I highly recommends sifting the flour, doubled the pumpkin amount and the cinnamon and used dried cranberries and added no oil.
One of my best breads I ever made it was so delicious and moist, I also used a Bundt pan instead of a loaf and baked 75 mins on 350. Yum!!!
Made the pumpkin bread for my son. Easy to make, moist, and spicy !!
Best pumpkin bread ever!! Just made some, added the walnuts and raisins and turned out great ....