- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 6 cups)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup spreadable cream cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place 1 in. of water in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Add cauliflower and garlic cloves; cook, covered, 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain; transfer to a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients; process until smooth. Return to pan; heat through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin & Cauliflower Garlic Mash in Taste of Home September/October 2014, p67
Reviews for Pumpkin & Cauliflower Garlic Mash
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review