- 2-1/2 pounds boneless pork, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can (28 ounce) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown pork in oil; drain. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker; add remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours. Reduce heat to low and cook 4 hours longer. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Pork Chili
Sort By :
"Very disappointing. Too much tomato. I should have known better."
"Too thick of a tomato sauce!"
"Decided to try this recipe because we had not tasted chili with pork before. We ate it with cheese and cornbread muffins, It tasted a lot better than we had expected. We will be cooking it again."
"too hot for my family, sorry"
"This had a kick but was way too sweet tasting. No one in our family wants me to try this one again..... Sorry about that!"