- 1 pound spiral macaroni, cooked and drained
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced and seeded
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 to 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Croutons, optional
- In a large bowl, combine macaroni, tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, green onions and pepperoni. In a small bowl, combine oil, Parmesan cheese, vinegar and seasonings. Pour over macaroni mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Top with croutons just before serving if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pizza Salad
Sort By :
"I want to make this, but I don't have any red wine vinegar. I'm not able to get out to store due to recent surgery. I have white distilled vinegar. Is it ok to use that instead or should I use something else as a substitute for the red wine vinegar? Thanks"
"Yummy! I followed exactly, using turkey pepperoni. I don't dine on swine! This was fast and easy."
"Always called it Pasta Salad but love the addition of Oregano. Will try this! Looks so good!"
"I love this recipe, have been making this for years. I always add some sliced black olives. The dressing is excellent and we never have leftovers."
"Instead of cheddar cheese, I use mozzarella."