- 1 pound spiral macaroni, cooked and drained
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced and seeded
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 to 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Croutons, optional
- In a large bowl, combine macaroni, tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, green onions and pepperoni. In a small bowl, combine oil, Parmesan cheese, vinegar and seasonings. Pour over macaroni mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Top with croutons just before serving if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pizza Salad
Sort By :
"Pizza salad was delicious, I prepared it for a bowling banquet & it was a success, several people asked for the recipe. They told me they had tried to make this before but it was never this good. I must say that I cut back on the cheese cubes, I also cut the peperoni in halve."
"I make this all the time. I use a couple bottles of zesty Italian dressing (or regular) then you don't have to use the vinegar, oil, or oregano. I also mince fresh garlic instead of the powder. Works great using salami with pepper jack cheese."
"I want to make this, but I don't have any red wine vinegar. I'm not able to get out to store due to recent surgery. I have white distilled vinegar. Is it ok to use that instead or should I use something else as a substitute for the red wine vinegar? Thanks"
"Yummy! I followed exactly, using turkey pepperoni. I don't dine on swine! This was fast and easy."
"Always called it Pasta Salad but love the addition of Oregano. Will try this! Looks so good!"