- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Mild Italian Links, cooked and drained
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 jars (14 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 32 egg roll wrappers
- Oil for frying
- Additional pizza sauce for dipping, warmed, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, sausage, pepperoni, peppers and onion. Stir in pizza sauce until combined. Place about 1/4 cup filling in the center of each egg roll wrapper. Fold bottom corner over filling; fold sides toward center over filling. Moisten remaining corner with water and roll up tightly to seal.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry pizza rolls for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve with additional pizza sauce if desired. Yield: 32 rolls.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pizza Rolls
Sort By :
"These were wonderful! Taste like restaurant quality( if restaurants) served them). I froze mine then defrosted a while in microwave, then deep,fried . Will definately make again! Thanks for the wonderful recipe!"
"I love these things!"
"AWESOME! My sisters and I made them during football sunday and they were a hit!"
"this is great"
"So far I've made these twice, and getting ready to make them again right now! Very very good...I tend to just use a little more cheese and a few more wrappers, there seems to be so much filling. The more the better anyhow, these taste great!"