- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- In a punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice and limeade concentrate. Add soda and sherbet; stir until blended. Serve immediately. Yield: 21 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Pirate Punch
"what a fun recipe. i like the name as well as the taste. it is one my list of favorite summer drinks."
"This recipe is delicious and fun to make with kids. I made it with my kindergarten class on St. Patrick's Day. I called it Shamrock Punch and served it with Shamrock Cookies."