- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- 1. In a punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice and limeade concentrate. Add soda and sherbet; stir until blended. Serve immediately.
3/4 cup: 116 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 18mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
May 16, 2015
what a fun recipe. i like the name as well as the taste. it is one my list of favorite summer drinks.
Dec 31, 1969
This recipe is delicious and fun to make with kids. I made it with my kindergarten class on St. Patrick's Day. I called it Shamrock Punch and served it with Shamrock Cookies.