Marlene Rhodes shares a three-ingredient treat she quickly whips up in her Colorado Springs, Colorado kitchen. Canned pineapple adds refreshing taste to the frosty-looking finger food.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple until combined. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll into 1-in. balls; roll in coconut. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Pineapple Coconut Snowballs in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p10
Reviews for Pineapple Coconut Snowballs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review