- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- Butter-flavored crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the shredded cheeses, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce. Shape mixture into two logs, about 6 in. long. Roll in pecans, pressing down gently.
- Wrap each in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 logs (12 servings each).
Originally published as Pecan Cheese Logs in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p90
Reviews for Pecan Cheese Logs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2011