Monterey Jack, Colby and cream cheese come together with seasonings to create these logs that everyone will enjoy. Roll them in toasty pecans for the perfect finishing touch. —Melissa Goff, Burkburnett, Texas
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- Butter-flavored crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the shredded cheeses, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce. Shape mixture into two logs, about 6 in. long. Roll in pecans, pressing down gently.
- Wrap each in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 logs (12 servings each).
Originally published as Pecan Cheese Logs in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p90
Reviews for Pecan Cheese Logs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2011