Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. In another bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggs, oil, water and peanut butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Reviews for Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bread
Sort By :
Delicious! I made these several times last fall. The extra loaf freezes well. Today I made these and used a little Nutella in place of some of the PB.....my kids loved it!
I wondered how peanut butter would taste with pumpkin, so I gave this bread a try. It is absolutely delicious. The combination is a winner. The recipe makes 2 loaves, so I gave one to my sister and her family. She took it to work to eat for breakfast. I asked her 2 days later if she had tried the bread and she said it was already gone. I am going to make it again this week. Super easy recipe.