Peach Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 cup peach or apricot nectar
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Peach Smoothie(4)
Sort By :
I used 3/4 cup fresh peaches to increase the peach flavor and additional ice to make it thicker. My family and I loved it!
Great smoothie. I have a question though for smoothie lovers. Does anybody know the recipe to make the type of smoothies they serve at festivals. I think it's just a certain amount of simple syrup (thickened sugar water) and fresh fruit and ice all mixed together. I'd sure like to be able to make these at home instead of only having them once a year at festivals. Can anybody help?
i use sugar fee can peaches instead of frozen peaches. this was delicious. and also did lowfat vanilla yogurt.
This sounds great for a quick breakfast drink. I'll try it this weekend.
More Recipe Collections
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >