Peach Pancakes with Butter Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) peach halves, drained and finely chopped
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 2 to 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Combine the milk, eggs and oil; add to dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in peaches.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the corn syrup, sugar, butter and egg. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thickened and coats the back of a spoon. Stir in vanilla. Serve with pancakes. Yield: 16 pancakes (2 cups sauce).
Reviews for Peach Pancakes with Butter Sauce(10)
Sort By :
I only had fresh peaches and mashed them up. It was awesome! Also only had dark corn syrup. Equally awesome.
A couple of suggestions for a healthier breakfast. Try half wheat flour and maybe for a change half buttermilk but loose the canned peaches, usefresh! Canned have HFCS and so does the corn syrup. Not good for the body!! There are natural subsitiutes that are healthy & flavorful!
Great recipe, Mikayla--you and your Grandma ROCK! Keep cooking :).
very good, i used peaches in the batter and thinned out some peach jam for the topping , excellent ,, it also works for pineapple with pineapple jam and pears and pear jam ..i have more to try yet but like reubarb , spelling ? and cranberry also plus strawberry .. all are good for breakfast or brunch or dessert with ice cream or whipped cream ...