- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- Mix first four ingredients. Drizzle butter over popcorn; toss with cheese mixture. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Party Time Popcorn in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p8
Reviews for Parmesan Ranch Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2015 Edited Oct. 27, 2016
"Great popcorn snack for movie night"