- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- Combine Parmesan cheese, dressing mix, parsley and onion powder. Melt butter; drizzle over popcorn and toss. Sprinkle with cheese mixture; toss. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Party Time Popcorn in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p8
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Ranch Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review