For tailgates and after-game parties, we dip these crisp, tender chicken bites in marinara, ranch dressing or barbecue sauce. They're all winning combinations. —Lynne Nevrivy, Malta, Montana
Recommended: Our Best Bacon Recipes
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 25 crackers)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Warm marinara sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil; grease foil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Cut chicken into 1-1/2-in. pieces. Dip in melted butter, then in cracker mixture, patting firmly to adhere. Place on prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is no longer pink. If desired, serve with sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Chicken Bites in Simple & Delicious August/September 2016
Reviews for Parmesan Chicken Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2017 Edited Apr. 13, 2017
"Very good chicken bites!! I like the fact too that they are lower in carbs!! The seasonings give the breading a great flavor! I did not have walnuts, so used almond meal instead and turned out really good."