- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Lemon wedges
- Flatten chicken breasts to 1/2-in. thickness. In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°; remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in chives and parsley. Spoon over chicken and serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pan-Fried Chicken Athena(3)
Sort By :
We made this the other night and it was delicious. Because it is only my husband and I, we only used two chicken breast halves but we kept the sauce recipe as us. We had enough sauce for the two of us but if we made it for more people we'd double the sauce. This recipe will be added into the dinner time rotation.
To tangy for my liking and there didnt seem to be enough sauce, we only had enough for maybe a tsp per breast?
Kids devoured it. Great, quick and very flavorful way to make chicken breasts.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fried Chicken Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >