Orange-Glazed Pork Loin Recipe
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless whole Pork Loin roast (5 pounds)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Combine the salt, garlic, thyme, ginger and pepper; rub over entire roast. Place roast with fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine brown sugar and cornstarch. Stir in the remaining glaze ingredients until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Brush some of the glaze over roast.
- Bake 1 hour longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, brushing occasionally with glaze. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing; serve with remaining glaze. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Orange-Glazed Pork Loin(4)
Sort By :
My family loved it. Would definitely make this again. Delicious quick and easy. Next time I'll double the ingredients for the rub just for alittle more kick.
This is sooo good! I couldn't stop eating it :)
Easy and delicious! Didn't change a thing :)
We have used this recipe for years - it is SO good! The flavors blend well together and I always get requests for this recipe. It is a no-fail recipe for company. I double the ingredients for the rub - It covers the whole roast a little bit better and is more flavorful.