- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- Hot mashed potatoes, optional
- Place pork in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine soups; stir until smooth. Pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until the meat is tender. Serve with mashed potatoes if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Mushroom Pork Tenderloin
"Very easy and quick.served with egg noodles. Pretty srandard."
"Super easy and Tasty. I baked mine in the oven. Low temp for about 2 hours. I only made 1/2 of a pork roast. I also down sized to just 2 cans of soup. Both Hubby and I have sodium issues so for us it was a must do. This does make a nice amount of sauce and the mashed potatoes on the side. Perfect *JanieTaste of Home Volunteer Field Editor"
"It was delicious and super easy!"
"This recipe was super simple. This makes lots of gravy. I think the leftovers tasted even better than main meal first time."
"We made this dish for the first time tonight. Everyone loved it."
"We call this "3-soup Pork" in my house and usually use regular pork loin, not tenderloin). Also, most times, we SHRED the pork, mix it back into the sauce & eat on rolls, like BBQ. I've taken this to potlucks as well. Even though I tend to shy away from slow cooker meals dependent on processed foods, it's so easy and tasty, I always mak sure I have the soups on hand. For smaller portions, I've used only half the soup mixture with just 4-6 chops and frozen the other hhalf for later."
"This a terrific pork tenderloin recipe. I have made several times. Everyone loves it."
"This is a winner! Easy and scrumptious, the soups are the perfect combination for tender, tasty pork loin and a wonderful gravy! I used a large (2.5lb) pork loin and it worked great! Will definitely make this again!"
"I have made this tenderloin many times and it is probably the best, moist, flavorful, recipe EVER!! Everyone loves this. I served with mashed potatoes and all was marvelous!! Will make many more times."