- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- Hot mashed potatoes, optional
- Place pork in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine soups; stir until smooth. Pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until the meat is tender. Serve with mashed potatoes if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Mushroom Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
It was delicious and super easy!
This recipe was super simple. This makes lots of gravy. I think the leftovers tasted even better than main meal first time.
We made this dish for the first time tonight. Everyone loved it.
We call this "3-Soup Pork" in my house and usually use regular pork loin, not tenderloin). Also, most times, we SHRED the pork, mix it back into the sauce & eat on rolls, like BBQ. I've taken this to potlucks as well. Even though I tend to shy away from slow cooker meals dependent on processed foods, it's so easy and tasty, I always mak sure I have the soups on hand. For smaller portions, I've used only half the soup mixture with just 4-6 chops and frozen the other hhalf for later.
This a terrific pork tenderloin recipe. I have made several times. Everyone loves it.