Mushroom Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- Hot mashed potatoes, optional
- Place pork in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine soups; stir until smooth. Pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until the meat is tender. Serve with mashed potatoes if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Mushroom Pork Tenderloin(19)
Sort By :
This a terrific pork tenderloin recipe. I have made several times. Everyone loves it.
This an excellent and easy recipe! I sprinkled my pork tenderloin with Emeril's Essence and fresh ground pepper and browned it in olive oil before putting it in the crockpot. I used the 3 soups called for and added a few cloves of minced garlic and some Worcestershire sauce. My was done at about 3 1/2 hrs. I had 2.5 pounds pork tenderloin. This makes a lot of gravy , so I bet you could use pork chops or a pork loin roast and it would be wonderful too! I served it with buttermilk mashed potatoes and a veggie blend of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, zucchini and yellow squash. I will definitely use this recipe again!
This is a winner! Easy and scrumptious, the soups are the perfect combination for tender, tasty pork loin and a wonderful gravy! I used a large (2.5lb) pork loin and it worked great! Will definitely make this again!
I have made this tenderloin many times and it is probably the best, moist, flavorful, recipe EVER!! Everyone loves this. I served with mashed potatoes and all was marvelous!! Will make many more times.
I couldn't find golden mushroom soup so i used two cans of cream of mushroom soup and added garlic and worcestershire sauce instead. It was amazing! So easy and very good, this is one of my new favorite slow cooker recipes.
More Recipe Collections
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >