- 3/4 cup sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 16 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms in oil over medium heat until tender. Add ginger and garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the coleslaw mix, chicken, green onions, hoisin sauce, honey and sesame oil; heat through.
- To serve, cut tortillas in half. Roll up each into a cone shape. Spoon 2 tablespoons filling into each cone. Arrange, seam side down, on a serving platter. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Mu Shu Chicken Cones in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p98
Reviews for Moo Shu Chicken Cones
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2016
"These are so delicious and so easy to make and what a great idea to use tortillas in a corn shape - and it made so many a total repeat for my family"