Asian Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 to 3 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 4 cups chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 8 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- Chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cucumbers, pepper, onions and carrot. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Serve on lettuce leaves. Garnish with cilantro if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 237 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 1253mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 20, 2011
So light and tasty! Great recipe!
Oct 21, 2011
You can't believe all the flavors that meld together! My husband loved it. I have handed this recipe out many times. Thanks!!!
May 25, 2011
Supper quick and super taste.