- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and milk; cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; gently press perforations to seal. In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over rectangles. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Cut each roll into nine slices; place in prepared dish, cut side down. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute before inverting onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Mini Caramel Rolls
Sort By :
"This recipe is really easy to make and very delicious. The caramel sauce is perfectly sticky and sweet!"
"What a fun recipe - and delicious - thanks for a great recipe. These are going to be a staple around here."
"I made this for an all-day work event and doubled the recipe. Everyone loved them., especially when they were still a little warm from the oven. There were only a few left by the afternoon break. These taste delicious, feel a little decadent, and are so very easy to make."
"Easy to make and quick to bake, this was a fun back-to-school afternoon snack for my two kiddos. I may add more cinnamon-sugar mix next time, but the taste was sure there. We served with a tall glass of milk and served warm from the oven."
"Oh My! These were awesome... made them for Easter Brunch."