- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and milk; cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; gently press perforations to seal. In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over rectangles. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Cut each roll into nine slices; place in prepared dish, cut side down. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute before inverting onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Mini Caramel Rolls
Sort By :
"I made this for an all-day work event and doubled the recipe. Everyone loved them., especially when they were still a little warm from the oven. There were only a few left by the afternoon break. These taste delicious, feel a little decadent, and are so very easy to make."
"Easy to make and quick to bake, this was a fun back-to-school afternoon snack for my two kiddos. I may add more cinnamon-sugar mix next time, but the taste was sure there. We served with a tall glass of milk and served warm from the oven."
"Oh My! These were awesome... made them for Easter Brunch."
"Oozey goozey. Yum!"
"Wow! Made these following the recipe exactly and they turned out perfect. These were so caramel-y, gooey and delicious. Sooo much caramel. My husband, my 4 year old and I ate the entire plate with no shame!"