Mini Caramel Rolls Recipe
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate; set aside.
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; gently press perforations to seal. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over rectangles. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Cut each into nine slices; place cut side down in prepared pie plate. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pie plate for 1 minute before inverting onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Mini Caramel Rolls
Sort By :
"Oozey goozey. Yum!"
"Wow! Made these following the recipe exactly and they turned out perfect. These were so caramel-y, gooey and delicious. Sooo much caramel. My husband, my 4 year old and I ate the entire plate with no shame!"
"melt in the mouth"
"My Mother use to make something like these. One of the differences was to use maple syrup instead of corn syrup. Her's were delish and I am going to try these with the maple syrup."
"These were sooo delish. Everyone raved about them. They were such a cinch to throw together."