Mini Caramel Rolls Recipe
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate; set aside.
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; gently press perforations to seal. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over rectangles. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Cut each into nine slices; place cut side down in prepared pie plate. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pie plate for 1 minute before inverting onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Mini Caramel Rolls
Sort By :
melt in the mouth
My Mother use to make something like these. One of the differences was to use maple syrup instead of corn syrup. Her's were delish and I am going to try these with the maple syrup.
These were sooo delish. Everyone raved about them. They were such a cinch to throw together.
This recipe has become a Saturday morning staple!!! Sooooo yummy & quick and easy!!!
Perfect for my only-child household...he loves these!