This recipe earns big points for flavor and ease of preparation. It's the only corn scallop recipe I use anymore.—Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines (about 15 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Stir in the corn, milk, cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, salt and pepper; mix well. Pour into a greased 1-qt. microwave-safe dish.
- Cover and microwave at 70% power for 4-6 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Microwave Scalloped Corn in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p254
Reviews for Microwave Scalloped Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review