Marshmallow Fudge Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 whole reduced-fat graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and coat with cooking spray; set aside. In a small heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with milk; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; cool for 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla. Fold in marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut into 48 pieces. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Marshmallow Fudge(12)
Sort By :
Mmmmmmmm, this fudge is incredible! And very easy to make, too.
This recipe is sooo easy and very yummy. One of my family's new favorite. I can't wait to make it again.
recipes sounds delicious but was wondering if you can use regular condensed milk, I know there are more calories but I picked up regular can milk instead of condensed but have regular (not fat free in my pantry so wanted to substitute that for fat free but was afraid the consistency wouldn't be the same.
I'll be making my third batch for this Christmas tomorrow. It is so easy, absolutely delicious, it just flies out of the containers almost as fast as I can cut into squares!! Grandchildren are huge fans!
A definite yes on making this again. Such a fun, easy and tasty recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Fudge >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Fudge >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fudge >
- Fudge Candy >
- Fudge Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >