Marshmallow Fudge Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 whole reduced-fat graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and coat with cooking spray; set aside. In a small heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with milk; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; cool for 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla. Fold in marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut into 48 pieces. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Marshmallow Fudge(15)
Sort By :
My husband really liked this recipe...for my taste, agree with others I would prefer milk chocolate chips to cut the bittersweet flavor. I will try this again, as it is as healthy alternative to other sweet treats!!
I made this for refreshments for church after the service, and got lots of complements. However, next time I think I will use regular milk chocolate instead of semisweet. Also, I added the vanilla at the same time as the chocolate chips, and I'm glad I did since it was so thick that I don't think I could have added it after letting it cool 2 minutes. It was hard to cut.
I make this fudge all the time. It is easy and the best tasting.
Mmmmmmmm, this fudge is incredible! And very easy to make, too.
This recipe is sooo easy and very yummy. One of my family's new favorite. I can't wait to make it again.
More Recipe Collections
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Fudge >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Fudge >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fudge >
- Fudge Candy >
- Fudge Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >