- 1 teaspoon plus 1/4 cup butter, cubed, divided
- 10 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 teaspoon maple flavoring
- Line a 9-in.-square pan with foil; grease foil with 1 teaspoon butter. Heat bacon according to package directions. Crumble bacon and set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine baking chips, condensed milk, flavoring and remaining butter. Microwave on high 1 minute; stir until smooth. (If chips aren't completely melted, microwave in 10- to 20-second intervals until melted; stir until smooth.) Stir in bacon; pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares.
- To Make Ahead: Store fudge, layered between waxed paper, in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Serve at room temperature.
- Freeze option: Wrap fudge in waxed paper, then in foil. Place in freezer containers and freeze. To thaw, bring wrapped fudge to room temperature. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as White Chocolate Maple Bacon Fudge in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p147
Reviews for Maple-Bacon White Chocolate Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review