- 1 package (7 ounces) ring macaroni or ditalini
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Miracle Whip Light
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl; add the coleslaw mix, onions, celery, cucumber, green pepper and water chestnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Macaroni Coleslaw
Sort By :
I no longer make "plain" coleslaw. This is my go to recipe. I don't change a thing in this recipe, its awesome as written.
won 1st place at my work potluck in the salad category! Love this salad!
Made this for the 4th of July & everyone enjoyed it. This one is a keeper.
This is a perfect recipe for feeding a crowd. It makes a huge bowl of wonderfulness * I did spruce mine up a wee bit by adding some extra spices * Everyone really enjoyed this recipe.
I thought it was delicious. Took a big bowl to a church potluck, and most people passed it by. I think if they'd have TRIED it, they'd have liked it. Dumped out a lot of it, sadly.
More Recipe Collections
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Coleslaw Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >