Macaroni Coleslaw Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) ring macaroni or ditalini
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Miracle Whip Light
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl; add the coleslaw mix, onions, celery, cucumber, green pepper and water chestnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Macaroni Coleslaw(46)
Sort By :
Amazing taste. Great change to the basic coleslaw. I saved this to my favorites. I didn't have miracle whip so I used mayo. I didn't have celery . So I added 1/2 of celery salt instead of plain salt. I also sliced up carrots . Yummy, yummy!! Will be making this again
I really liked this recipe. I also added raisins for flavour and color. Delicious!
This salad is so refreshing! I used Truvia in place of sugar and turned out great. It is hard to find diabetic friendly recipes that our whole family likes. This is a keeper.
This is terrific! The textures are very appealing and the dressing is one of the best I've ever made. My new "GoTo" Coleslaw.
My family loved this recipe. I omitted green pepper and added red pepper. I made as written once, but since then have added shrimp and used Mayo. I will take to family reunion potluck. I may try some of the other variations described here.
More Recipe Collections
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Coleslaw Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >