Macadamia Key Lime Pie Recipe
- 1 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice or lime juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs, macadamia nuts and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and up sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in milk and lime juice until blended. Transfer to crust. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; spoon or pipe onto pie. Top with macadamia nuts. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Macadamia Key Lime Pie(13)
Sort By :
I love this recipe as well as my family and friends. Easy to make and will disappear quickly.!
So Good! My whole family loved it! I actually doubled the recipe and put it in a 9X13" pan because it was a little easier than making two pies.
Absolutely delicious. I browned the crust in 400 degree oven for about 5 minutes, then refrigerated and proceeded with the recipe as directed. I also added some lime zest to the filling mixture. Set up and cut beautifully after 4 hours. Will definitely be making this one again!
This recipe was absolutely delicious. I added 2 T. of sugar to the heavy whipping cream, and it was a perfect topping. The photo of my finished pie with credit to TOH, of course, was featured on a national cooking show!
Just enough tang and sweetness for me! I love it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Homemade Pie Crust >
- Key Lime Pie Recipes >
- Macadamia Recipes >