Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake Squares Recipe
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cartons (15 ounces each) ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta cheese, sugar and lemon peel; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil, lemon juice and eggs; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Carefully spoon ricotta mixture on top of cake batter.
- Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight. Dust with confectioners' sugar; cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake Squares(2)
Sort By :
I love the fresh taste of this recipe. Lemon is one of my favorite flavors. The ricotta is so light and is surprising to eat as a sweet dessert. I'll be making this one again and again. Very easy to make.
This was quite good. Maybe one needs to like ricotta ...I love it. Thanks.