- 4 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, torn or thinly sliced
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Stir in the lemon juice, lemon peel, salt and pepper. Drain pasta; add to skillet. Add basil; toss to coat. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until basil is wilted. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Lemon-Basil Bow Ties
Sort By :
"Light and refreshing."
"Good but pretty plain. I'd probably add something more to it next time."
"A little bland,"
"This is very good. I love the marriage of all the flavors. This is superb with the Blackened Chicken."
"very fresh, light and perfect with the shrimp I made. I may have added a little too much salt but it was very good regardless."