Bow Tie Lemon Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4-2/3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2/3 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup cubed reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with lemon-pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry chicken and garlic in oil until chicken juices run clear.
- Remove and keep warm. Add broth, peas, carrots, cream cheese and lemon juice to the skillet; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Drain pasta. Add pasta, chicken and salt to vegetable mixture; cook until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cup: 0g sugar total.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 8, 2016
I double the vegetables and sometimes use chicken thighs instead of breasts. Otherwise, I stick to the recipe and it's delish!
Nov 3, 2012
This recipe is a family favorite!! And best of all quick and easy to prepare for those busy week nights.
Aug 10, 2010
All of a sudden one of my favorites!! We really liked this recipe. We had enough for 2 nights! Great recipe!
May 11, 2009
Capers would be good added to this