Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with turkey; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Whisk in the soup, milk, poultry seasoning and mustard until blended. Stir in cheddar cheese; cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted. Pour over turkey.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini(11)
Sort By :
I added garlic and steamed broccoli however it was dry. Next time I will double liquid. It has a good flavor!
A nice comfort food meal. I loved the flavor, it wasn't too saucy, which has turned me off of tetrazzini before. Also, a very quick meal to get to the table! We will be making this again to use up Thanksgiving leftover!!!
Very nice flavor. I used portabella mushrooms and asiago cheese instead of the parmesan.
I love turkey and I love pasta, so this is a great one for me!
Made this today and found it okay, not great. But, with some changes it would be much better. For more flavor I'd increase the poultry seasoning, add some heat with chili flakes, add some sliced black olives and artichoke hearts. That should do it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Baked Turkey >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Spaghetti Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Main Dishes >