I make this recipe with leftover turkey, and it's a whole new meal! We look forward to having it after Christmas and Thanksgiving and other times when I roast a turkey for a family gathering. -Susan Payne, Corner Brook, Newfoundland
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with turkey; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Whisk in the soup, milk, poultry seasoning and mustard until blended. Add cheddar cheese; cook and stir over medium heat until melted. Pour over turkey.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Tetrazzini in Taste of Home August/September 2003, p41
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review