- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with turkey; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Whisk in the soup, milk, poultry seasoning and mustard until blended. Add cheddar cheese; cook and stir over medium heat until melted. Pour over turkey.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini
Sort By :
"Note that this recipe uses on a 7oz package of pasta! I made the mistake of using a one pound box. However, even with the error, this was a wonderful, hearty dinner! Enjoyed by all and plan on making it correctly next time!"
"This turned out delicious!!! Full of flavor and just the right amount of sauce! I will make this every year after Thanksgiving. I only had regular spaghetti on hand and I broiled at the end for a minute. I had seconds it was so yummy!"
"This was a great recipe. I used leftover roasted chicken instead of turkey. Cooked it on convection at 350 and the cheese really crisped up on top which was delicious!"
"I made this recipe for dinner tonight. I followed the recipe exactly except I added an extra cup of mushrooms. My husband who is not a big fan of new dishes had three servings! A guest and myself both gave it a thumbs up. I used turkey I had frozen from another dinner. Almost all the other ingredients are ones I usually have on hand."
"Not very flavorful."