Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with turkey; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Whisk in the soup, milk, poultry seasoning and mustard until blended. Stir in cheddar cheese; cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted. Pour over turkey.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Leftover Turkey Tetrazzini(12)
Sort By :
A family favorite! Great with tuna, too. We leave out the mushrooms and use cream of chicken instead of cream of mushroom. Easy to double.
I added garlic and steamed broccoli however it was dry. Next time I will double liquid. It has a good flavor!
A nice comfort food meal. I loved the flavor, it wasn't too saucy, which has turned me off of tetrazzini before. Also, a very quick meal to get to the table! We will be making this again to use up Thanksgiving leftover!!!
Very nice flavor. I used portabella mushrooms and asiago cheese instead of the parmesan.
I love turkey and I love pasta, so this is a great one for me!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Baked Turkey >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Spaghetti Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Main Dishes >