- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- CREAM CHEESE LAYER:
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- BERRY LAYER:
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Whipped topping, optional
- Dissolve lime gelatin in boiling water; stir in pineapple juice. Stir in pineapple. Pour into an 11-in. x 7-in. dish; refrigerate until set.
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Transfer to a small bowl. Beat in cream cheese and milk until smooth. Spread over lime layer; refrigerate until set.
- Dissolve strawberry gelatin in boiling water; stir in cranberry sauce. Cool for 10 minutes. Carefully spoon over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Layered Christmas Gelatin
"This salad is really good. Even though it says Christmas in the title and Christmas colors, my family enjoys it so much I make it all year long."
"I love holiday recipes that are festive looking and can be prepared ahead of time. This one is both! I didn't have strawberry jello so I substituted cherry. It was delicious!"
"Easy to make, Pretty, and Delicious."
"In the early 60's my mom made a 3 layer Christmas jello with lime jello on the bottom, cherry jello on the top. The middle layer had cream cheese, whipped cream, lemon jello, and crushed pineapple. Does anyone have this recipe?"
"Everyone love this at Christmas.."