My sister shared this great recipe with me. Because it features all four food groups, it's the only dish you have to prepare for dinner. —Angie Cottrell, Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large saucepan, combine the vegetables, chicken, soup and milk; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Stir in the cheese, onions and seasoned salt. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into two rectangles. Seal the perforations; cut each rectangle lengthwise into 1/2-in. strips. Form a lattice crust over the chicken mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Lattice Chicken Potpie in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p12
Reviews for Lattice Chicken Potpie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review