Turkey Lattice Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll 2 tubes of crescent roll dough; separate into rectangles. Place rectangles in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Press onto the bottom and 1/4 in. up the sides of pan to form a crust, sealing seams and perforations. Bake 5-7 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine turkey, cheese, broccoli, soup, milk, mustard, onion, salt and pepper. Spoon over crust.
- Unroll remaining dough; divide into rectangles. Seal perforations. Cut each rectangle into four 1-in. strips. Using strips, make a lattice design on top of turkey mixture. Brush with egg. Bake 17-22 minutes longer or until top crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 396 calories, 20g fat (4g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 934mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 24, 2019
Great recipe! I used a rotisserie chicken from the local store since I didn't have turkey. I also used fresh broccoli and steamed it. We used it to feed 10 5th and 6th grade girls for a Bible study. Everyone enjoyed it, and that's a miracle!
Oct 4, 2014
Took it to a family potluck and they loved it. I used fresh broccoli, steamed, chopped anddrained....don't like soggy broccoli!
Nov 29, 2012
This is excellent but I adjust it to fit a pie pan. I use pie crust, and half of pretty much all but the broccoli,i like lots of broccoli, most of the can of soup and 1/2 cup of milk. WE LOVE IT!