Italian salad dressing mix gives this simply delicious dip its wonderful flavor. Serve it with fresh veggies or crackers for an easy appetizer.—ScottsGrace, Taste of Home Online Community
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/3 cup finely chopped avocado
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded tomato
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and dressing mix. Toss avocado with lemon juice; stir into sour cream mixture. Stir in tomato. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Lake Charles Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2009, p59
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Lake Charles Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review