Kansas Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 4 medium cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine Miracle Whip, sugar, vinegar, dill and salt if desired; mix well. Add cucumbers and onions; toss. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Kansas Cucumber Salad(13)
Sort By :
I have made this dozens of times, usually 2 or 3 times per week during cucumber season. It is a family favorite. When I take it to potlucks, I usually get a request for the recipe. The only change I make is to use large onions, instead of the small green onions. We like the onions almost as much as the cucumbers. This makes plenty of dressing, so I use 5 or 6 cucumbers.
Very good--will make again!
Really good, I didnt have any MW, so I just used 3/4 c light mayo
I use mayonnaise when I make this, I haven't been able to stomach Miracle Whip since child #2. We all love it!
Fantastic! I use reduced calorie/fat Miracle Whip and it is just as tasty. Our summer favorite.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cucumber Salads >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >