- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice may be used to prepare the following recipe (also found in Recipe Finder): Spice Nuts. Or it may be used as a substitute for the spices called for in your favorite pumpkin pie recipe. Yield: 2-1/2 tablespoons.
Reviews for Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
Sort By :
This is a wonderful pumpkin pie spice recipe. I used this recipe to make the spiced nuts to give out as Christmas presents and everyone loved them so much they asked for the recipe.
I did reduce the ground cloves to 1/4 teas. because we are not overly fond of cloves.