- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice may be used to prepare the following recipe (also found in Recipe Finder): Spice Nuts. Or it may be used as a substitute for the spices called for in your favorite pumpkin pie recipe. Yield: 2-1/2 tablespoons.
Reviews for Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
Sort By :
"We are short in many kind of spices in my country, so this recipe surely helps alot. Thanks !"
"Fabulous! Since I always have the ingredients on hand, I would much rather make this as needed using fresh spices."
"Very nice. Janet"
"This is a wonderful pumpkin pie spice recipe. I used this recipe to make the spiced nuts to give out as Christmas presents and everyone loved them so much they asked for the recipe.I did reduce the ground cloves to 1/4 teas. because we are not overly fond of cloves."