Homemade Pork Sausage Recipe
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Shape into eight 4-in. patties. In a skillet over medium heat, fry patties for 3-4 minutes per side until browned or until no longer pink in the center. Yield: 8 servings
Reviews for Homemade Pork Sausage(4)
Sort By :
A little too much sage, but it was ok. Next time I will use less sage and I think they will be amazing!
I doubled the cayenne to make it a little more spicy. Very good!
This was very simple but tasty. I need to alter the amount of spices as it was a little over-powering. The combination of spices was great though. I did add a little ground coriander as well, about 1/2 tsp. for a half batch. A great alternative and lower in sodium and other fillers than other sausage links or patties.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >