- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Place beans and carrots in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 7-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter. Add mushrooms and onion; saute until tender. Stir in the parsley, salt, oregano, basil, pepper, green beans and carrots; heat through. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Herbed Veggie Mix-Up(7)
Sort By :
Great recipe. I've made it many times and my picky husband likes it too
i too used dried parsley and also used frozen green beans instead of fresh. Wonderful dish that i will make again.
I used half the butter it called for and dried parsley instead of fresh, it was still great! very easy too!
Very tasty and simple
I used dried parsley instead of fresh, and only used 1/2 of the butter called for, and it was great! A very pretty, tasty way to serve vegetables.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Vegetarian Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >