- 4 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 can (16 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cubed Swiss cheese
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) sliced corned beef, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1/2 cup rye croutons
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, sauerkraut, cheese, corned beef and parsley. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Garnish with croutons and eggs. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hearty Reuben Salad in Taste of Home February/March 1996, p11
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hearty Reuben Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review