- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits with juice
- 6 to 8 cups torn salad greens
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice. In a large bowl, combine the greens, pineapple and cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and reserved pineapple juice. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Hawaiian Salad in Taste of Home October/November 1997, p35
Reviews for Hawaiian Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2012
You will be amazed that such a simple salad tastes so good! I will definitely make this again and again. So easy, too.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2010
very good...my whole family loves this
I have to double the recipe
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >