Hawaiian Breakfast Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin whole wheat pizza crust
- 6 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Salsa and reduced-fat sour cream, optional
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; set aside.
- Whisk eggs and pepper; stir into a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Cook and stir over medium heat until almost set. Transfer to pizza crust. Top with ham and pineapple. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 9-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice (calculated without optional ingredients): 294 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 240mg cholesterol, 688mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 20g protein.
Aug 23, 2012
I made half the way the recipe called..it tasted a bit bland. The other half I added a BBQ sauce to the base and a little chicken to the top. It made the difference.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.