In Ephrata, Washington, Laura Whitney needs just five ingredients to create this quick colorful salad. "I work 10-hour days and have little time to spend in the kitchen, so I look for all the shortcuts I can find," she explains.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, julienned
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a serving bowl, combine the peas, ham, cheese and onion. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Ham and Pea Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p57
Reviews for Ham and Pea Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review