Grilled Parmesan Potatoes Recipe
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-in. cubes; place in a large bowl. Add onions and oil; toss to coat. Spoon into the center of a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.).
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic salt and pepper; sprinkle over potato mixture. Fold foil into a pouch and seal tightly.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 18-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Parmesan Potatoes
Sort By :
Made these tonight,, was very disappointed... Very bland and not much taste...
We didn't like this recipe at all. They were very bland. They stuck to the foil even though I had sprayed it with non-stick spray. I definately won't be making this recipe again.
When I made these I ended up with to many so I fried them in a small amount of bacon grease for breakfast just slighly browned and they were even better the second time around. I will sure to make extras again!
also bake 350/hour