Grilled Asparagus Medley Recipe
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 each sweet red, yellow and green pepper, julienned
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- In a disposable foil pan, combine the vegetables, olives and garlic; drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley, salt, pepper, lemon-pepper and dill; toss to coat.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Asparagus Medley
Sort By :
"I don't care for mushrooms or olives or so I used green beans and yellow squash. It was really good."
"Easy to make and delicious. My husband doesn't like cooked tomatoes so I omitted them. The seasoning was perfect."
"Very good.. but could have used more seasonings."
"Delicious! I also used over lettuce in a salad."
"Easy and delicious!! We had some left over so for the next day, we "recycled" this dish by adding balsamic vinegar and a little sugar to taste and served cold as part of a "salad bar" style dinner. Really good, this recipe is absolutely a keeper."