Your tailgate crowd will love this bright, tasty salad from Stasha Wampler of Clinchport, Virginia. It's easy to make and take.
- 2 cups cut fresh green beans (2-inch pieces)
- 6 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 block (8 ounces) mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place beans in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place beans in a large salad bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Green Bean and Mozzarella Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2007, p11
Reviews for Green Bean and Mozzarella Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review