Your tailgate crowd will love this bright, tasty salad from Stasha Wampler of Clinchport, Virginia. It's easy to make and take.
- 2 cups cut fresh green beans (2-inch pieces)
- 6 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 block (8 ounces) mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place beans in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place beans in a large salad bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Green Bean and Mozzarella Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2007, p11
Reviews for Green Bean and Mozzarella Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2013
"Very easy to make! And very delicious!"