- 2 tablespoons pink grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1 medium pink grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- In a small bowl, whisk the grapefruit juice, oil, vinegar and honey; stir in cilantro. In a salad bowl, toss lettuce and grapefruit. Drizzle with dressing; gently toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grapefruit Lettuce Salad in Taste of Home December/January 2005, p21
Reviews for Grapefruit Lettuce Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review