Whether you serve these simple tartlets as an appetizer or dessert, they're too good to pass up. I leave the peel on the pear to add texture. —Susan Hein, Burlington, WI
- 1 large pear, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small bowl, combine the pear, cheese and hazelnuts. Spoon into tart shells. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until shells are lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Gorgonzola Pear Tartlets in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p56
Reviews for Gorgonzola Pear Tartlets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review