Golden Sea Bass Recipe
- 1 cup mashed potato flakes
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 2 pounds sea bass fillets or halibut steaks
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the potato flakes, dressing mix and pepper. In another bowl, beat the egg. Dip fillets into egg, then coat with potato flake mixture.
- Place in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Golden Sea Bass(10)
Sort By :
I used halibut, which I found to be very much like sea bass. I cooked my portion a little bit longer than 14 minutes, and had a beautiful dinner.
Delicious and quick! I found it easy to cut back on the butter to make it even healthier too.
Fantastic fish and fantastic recipe. Added bonus that it was easy to make with ingredients on hand. I was fortunate enough to find sea bass on manager's clearance at my local grocery store (6.99/lb vs. 19.99/lb), which made this affordable this time around.
This recipe has become my families favorite Sea Bass recipe. We absolutely love it!!
We loved it however as someone else mentioned, this particular fish is expensive even on sale. I bought it at Whole Food Market and it cost me $50 for 2lbs. We will make again but not often because of the price of the fish, not because of the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >